Have you Smiled Yet Today?

Have You Smiled Yet Today?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And so, it all vegan


Made with the startdust and good will I came with, I am sallying forth into blogdom. In theory, to come are photos leaping off your screen with vibrant veggies, talk of dogs and travel, and presentations of all that I find great about the booming metropolis of Anchorage. Perhaps more; we shall see.
So the title comes from a friend who told me she often ends up referring to me as "her vegan friend," and amongst my social circle, there aren't that many of us, so it's easily narrowed down. I am Aly. Lover of my pups, my man, good food, and many other things. I dig yoga. Family is good. I find roots in most places I visit, specfically heart-rooted in Kauai. I sneeze often. Fan of chocolate over vanilla, outside over in, positive over negative, wine over beer.
Writing has been a passion in the past, a discipline in the more distant. I figure it's about time I sit down to the discipline and make it a little more colorful this time around.

For now, all I can offer are my sweet, sweet poopers:

2 comments:

  1. You ARE amazing and may you become the cook that I am not! You are correct as well that I will NEVER give up my cheese! VeggieMama (cute name there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were made from some wicked fun "startdust", and you know, you started my on a very cool journey, and influence others in a very positive manner. Rock on, gentle friend!

    ReplyDelete